Blogs I have written about how intersex is not a defect, a syndrome, or about being disordered:
1) My genitals are not “Normal”, but I don’t think normal is normal.
2) It is time to stop the “normalizing” genital surgery on intersex infants!
3) “It’s too small, let’s make them into a girl!” Yup, this atrocity is still happening today!
4) All Intersex Bodies are Beautiful, and I do not need fixed to fit your ‘normal’.
5) Doctors, Please Stop Lying to Our Parents. Intersex people are lovable without being fixed. WE ARE HUMAN
The works of others:
Educational Intersex Videos, Websites, Blogs, Authors, and Articles.
To see please go to: The Interface Project: No Body is Shameful
World Wide Advocacy & Support For Intersex and Transgender People
1 thought on “Intersex Bodies are Not an error: My Intersex Story, and the stories of so many others.”
Reblogged this on Fairy JerBear's Queer/Trans Musings From The City Different – Santa Fe, NM and commented:
A list of posts on the rights of intersex people…