WORLDWIDE ADVOCACY & SUPPORT
INTERSEX And TRANSGENDER PEOPLE
ADVOCACY AND SUPPORT for Intersex People
Two Intersex Fact Sheets:
If you live in the United States:
World Wide Intersex Support
Below are all the Organization Intersex International (OII):
ADVOCACY AND SUPPORT
For Transgender People
Resources for Transgender People in Crisis:
- The Trevor Project‘s 24/7/365 Lifeline at 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386) or TrevorChat, their online instant messaging option, or TrevorText, a text-based support option
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860
- Do you live outside the United States? If so, check out The Trevor Project’s list of international resources here.
Tips for finding other resources in your area google:
- The Transgender Programs in Pediatric or Adult Hospitals
- LGBT Friendly Lists of Doctors in your area.
- Gender Therapist in your area.
- Transgender Friendly Reproductive Endocrinologist in your area.
If I have missed an organization, that needs to be added, please let me know: