I am Proud to share that Visitors to my Blog have come from 184 Countries!
Places My Website Virtually Traveled as of November 2017
Along with other Intersex Activists, I share my story and my message in hopes of changing things for the better for the Intersex babies born to this Earth.
At this time Malta, Portugal, Taiwan, and Tamil Nadu India, are the only countries in the world to outlaw unnecessary “normalizing” genital surgeries on Intersex Infants and Children.
- Malta the FIRST Country with Laws to Protect Intersex Infants and Gender Expression
- Malta: Gender Expression and Sex Characteristics Act
- Chile is the Second Country to outlaw unnecessary “normalizing” surgeries on intersex babies. (NOTE; THEY BACKED OUT and no longer do this)
- Portugal is the Third Country: May 2017 they Ban the Practice
- Gopi Shankar Attains Ban on Noncons. Intersex Infant Surgeries in India! (Tamil Nadu) By admin author | April 28, 2019, |
- Stop performing operations on intersex children, Indian Court Rules | April 23, 2019 | By Rik Glauert
A Message from the United States: U.S. Surgeons General Criticize Involuntary Surgery On Intersex Babies
Different Intersex Flags seen on Earth.