I am Proud to Share that Visitors to my Blog have come from 201 Countries and Territories!
Places My Website Virtually Traveled as of October 2019
These Human Rights Organizations and many more say it is time to Stop Intersex Genital Mutilation (IGM).
At this time Malta, Portugal, Taiwan, and Tamil Nadu India, are the only countries in the world to outlaw unnecessary “normalizing” genital surgeries on Intersex Infants and Children.
A Message from the United States: U.S. Surgeons General Criticize Involuntary Surgery On Intersex Babies. and the United Nations Intersex Fact Sheet (pdf file)
201 Places with their Flags in order of most viewed:
Different Intersex Flags Seen on Earth.
The United Nations’ Statement: Intersex Awareness Day – October 26, 2016,
- Malta: Gender Expression and Sex Characteristics Act
- Chile is the Second Country to outlaw unnecessary “normalizing” surgeries on intersex babies. (NOTE; THEY BACKED OUT and no longer do this)
- Portugal is the Third Country: May 2017 they Ban the Practice
- Gopi Shankar Attains Ban on Nonconsensual. Intersex Infant Surgeries in India! (Tamil Nadu) By admin author | April 28, 2019, |
- Stop performing operations on intersex children, Indian Court Rules | April 23, 2019 | By Rik Glauert
- Why did Tamil Nadu ban sex normalization surgeries on intersex children?| September 8th, 2019 | By Ramya Kannan
Along with other Intersex Activists, I share my story and my message in hopes of changing things for the better for the Intersex babies born to this Earth. If you would like me to publish something for you please message me: email@example.com