June 16th, 2022 at 5pm PST (8 pm EST) | Virtual Trans Pride Los Angelos
My TEDx Talk Video: Born Intersex: we are human!
Please also listen to:
PFLAG National Convention 2019. Here I read the poem:
- Educational Keynote Presentations
- Educational Interactive Workshops
- Private Consultations & Educational Mentorship: In Person, Phone, or Google Hangouts.
- Parent Mentorship & Child-Friendly Intersex Education
- Parents of Intersex Children please join: Closed Facebook Group: Intersex Support for Parents (This group was founded by Tiescha Thomasson a mother of an XY intersex girl. Administrated by Mx. Anunnaki Ray with the help of many experienced parents and intersex advocates).
- My Intersex Story & TEDx TAlk, Born Intersex: we are human!
- Intersex 101
- Intersex and Faith
- Intersex Human Rights Violations and the Moral Imperative of giving the intersex child their Self-Determination of gender at their birth.
- A Common Language to help promote the change of culture for intersex and transgender people.
- LGBTQIA+ Human Sexuality and Transgender Intersectionality.
- The Difference between Biological Sex and Gender Identity, and how sometimes they do not match.
- Non-Conforming & Non-Binary Gender Identities
- The Basic Science Of Being Born Intersex
- How To Become an Intersex Messenger & Ally
- My Intersex Birth Certificate in a Male/Female only world and the responsibility necessary when creating a third designation.
- The Difference Between Intersex and Transgender.
- Adding the ‘I” responsibly to LGBTQ+.
- Gender Identity, Autism Spectrum, and Co-morbid Diagnosis.
- Intersex People in History
- When invited I educate with my collegue: Megan DeFranza Ph.D. a Christian Theologian, Author, Filmaker and Educator.
- My husband, James, can also be invited to present, to give his life perspective if wanted.
- Most of my talks are PG 13
- Talks can be modified to an audience’s maturity and to welcome sexually explicit language.
- Custom Made Focus Upon demand.
I am an Intersex Survivor and Educator:
I emancipated my true gender in 2014, after being assigned the wrong gender at birth. Here is my autobiography. I started giving education talks in 2015. This is my life work and passion to help children born like me.
What is Intersex?
According to the United Nations’ Intersex Fact Sheet: Intersex people are born with sex characteristics that do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies. Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe a wide range of intersex natural bodily variations, hormonal variations, and chromosomal variations. In some cases, intersex traits are visible at birth while in others, they are not apparent until puberty or may not be physically apparent at all. Even though 1.7% of the population is born intersex, about the same number of people born with red hair, the term intersex is not well understood. Us intersex people have been erased in many ways from the view of society. This is why education is crucial so that we can change society and make this world a safer place for all of us.
Why I Saved My life and Now Help Others:
October 20th, 2018 I became a TEDxJacksonville Speaker. I will be adding Youtube Linke to that shortly. Once it is edited. Below is an audio clip, from the PFLAG National Conference in October 2017, where I share why I didn’t commit suicide and why I decide to save my life to help change this world.
Audio Clip from PFLAG National Conference in Portland, October 2017
Here is the link to my first talk, in September 2015, where I am very new to sharing my story and am raw, on Youtube: My First Talk
Please submit your proposal to have me come to educate below: