My TEDx Talk: Born Intersex: we are human!
- January 11th, 2019 – Chicago, Stories of Intersex & Faith – Panel Discussion
- January 13th, 2019 – Houston Oasis & Houston PFLAG; Houston, Texas
- March 31st, 2019 – Buckman Bridge Universalist Church: Jacksonville, Florida.
- Educational Keynote Presentations
- Educational Interactive Workshops
- Private Consultations & Educational Mentorship: In Person, Phone, or Google Hangouts.
- Parent Mentorship & Child-Friendly Intersex Education
- Parents of Intersex Children please join: Closed Facebook Group: Intersex Support for Parents (This group was founded by Tiescha Thomasson a mother of an intersex girl. Administrated by Mx. Anunnaki Ray and many other experienced Intersex Advocates).
- My Intersex Story
- Intersex 101
- Intersex Human Rights Violations and the Moral Imperative of giving the intersex child their Self-Determination of gender at their birth.
- A Common Language to help promote the change of culture for intersex and transgender people.
- LGBTQIA+ Human Sexuality: Creating a Common Language that includes Intersex
- The Difference between Biological Sex and Gender Identity, and how sometimes they do not match.
- Non-Conforming Gender Identities
- The Basic Science Of Being Born Intersex
- How To Become an Intersex Messenger & Ally
- My Intersex Birth Certificate in a Male/Female only world and the responsibility necessary when creating a third designation.
- The Difference Between Intersex and Transgender and how some intersex people are both.
- Adding the ‘I” responsibly to LGBT.
- Gender Identity, Autism Spectrum, and Co-morbid Diagnosis.
- Intersex People in History
- Faith and Intersex
- Talks can be modified to an audience’s maturity.
- Custom Made Focus Upon demand.
Click here for: Testimonies & Past Engagements
I am an Intersex Survivor:
I emancipated my true gender in 2014, after being assigned the wrong gender at birth. Here is my autobiography. I started giving education talks in 2015. This is my life work and passion to help children born like me.
What is Intersex?
According to the United Nations’ Intersex Fact Sheet: Intersex people are born with sex characteristics that do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies. Intersex is an umbrella term used to describe a wide range of intersex natural bodily variations, hormonal variations, and chromosomal variations. In some cases, intersex traits are visible at birth while in others, they are not apparent until puberty or may not be physically apparent at all. Even though 1.7% of the population is born intersex, about the same number of people born with red hair, the term intersex is not well understood. Us intersex people have been erased in many ways from the view of society. This is why education is crucial so that we can change society and make this world a safer place for all of us.
Why I Saved My life and Now Help Others:
October 20th, 2018 I became a TEDxJacksonville Speaker. I will be adding Youtube Linke to that shortly. Once it is edited. Below is an audio clip, from the PFLAG National Conference October 2017, where I share how I did not commit suicide, and how Buck Angel a famous transexual man helped me decide to live instead of ending my life.
Audio Clip from PFLAG National Conference in Portland, October 2017
Here is the link to my first talk, in September 2015, where I am very new to public speaker, on Youtube: My First Talk
Please submit your proposal to have me come to educate below: