Here are my accomplishments as a Gender/INTERSEX Activist, Educator, & LGBTQIA+ Visionary:
5) My family and I are featured in the documentary: Stories of Intersex and Faith with Megan DeFranza Ph.D., and author of: Sex Difference in Christian Theology: Male, Female, and Intersex in the Image of God
8) Featured in the emerging documentary: 2bMe with Emmy Award-winning producer, Sylvia Caminer & DolGerFilms.
10) As of today, I have proudly educated over forty times now at Universities, Non-profit organizations, and Churches. This including being on an educational panel where I educated Harvard Medical School students with Kimberly Mascott Zieselman, the President of InterACT Advocates for Intersex Youth, and Intersex and Faith friends, Megan DeFranza Ph.D., Liane Simon, and David Brukiewa’s family. This educational panel happening after the medical students watched our documentary Stories of Intersex and Faith. Being a part of Christian Theologian Megan K DeFranza’s Ph.d.’s work in educating Christians about our being born in the image of God too, has been a huge part of my activist journey.
11) My next biggest achievement has been teaching How to add the “I” for Intersex with Responsibility to the LGBTQ+ Rainbow, for the last two PFLAG National Conventions. My first year to do this was in 2017, with Judi Herring, M.D., and again in 2019, when I presented with my husband, James Bunce.
14) I have Over 50,000 followers with this blog and social media: where I bridge build with others, as well as share LGBTQIA+ news, and my own messages to this world. If you have anything you want me to share, let me know. My blog has also been visited in all but a few countries.
15) I am currently a MDiv Student at Meadville Lombard Theological School to get my Master of Divinity with their full paid scholarship.
Past Engagement & Testimonies:
My Service to this World:
2) Here are My FOUR groups I help administrate alone with other leaders in the intersex & non-binary movement. Please answer the questions with you ask to join:
C. Beyond the Binary: Gender Non-conformist: This group is for Endosex, Intersex, Altersex, Non-Binary, Non-Conforming, Transgender People, and those who want to learn about human diversity):
My Social Media Links: