Here are my accomplishments as a Gender/INTERSEX Activist, Educator, & LGBTQIA+ Visionary:
1) My TEDxTalk: Born Intersex: we are human!
2) I am Proudly the First Colorado Intersex Birth Certificate with several articles from news reporters.
3) My ‘Love What Matters’ Article: I’m a Gestational Father
4) What It’s Like: A WJCT Podcast with Anunnaki and his husband James
5) My family and I are featured in the documentary: Stories of Intersex and Faith with Megan DeFranza Ph.D., and author of: Sex Difference in Christian Theology: Male, Female, and Intersex in the Image of God
6) Including the “I” in LGBTQIA+ Responsibly: My Interview with Nicki Pappas, Podcast Host of Broadening the Narrative
7) My New Haven Pride Center Discussion: A Coversation with Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez on IAD 2021
8) Featured in the emerging documentary: 2bMe with Emmy Award-winning producer, Sylvia Caminer & DolGerFilms.
19) My blog has now proudly reached all but eleven countries
10) As of today, I have proudly educated over forty times now at Universities, Non-profit organizations, and Churches. This including being on an educational panel where I educated Harvard Medical School students with Kimberly Mascott Zieselman, the President of InterACT Advocates for Intersex Youth, and Intersex and Faith friends, Megan DeFranza Ph.D., Liane Simon, and David Brukiewa’s family. This educational panel happening after the medical students watched our documentary Stories of Intersex and Faith. Being a part of Christian Theologian Megan K DeFranza’s Ph.d.’s work in educating Christians about our being born in the image of God too, has been a huge part of my activist journey.
11) My next biggest achievement has been teaching How to add the “I” for Intersex with Responsibility to the LGBTQ+ Rainbow, for the last two PFLAG National Conventions. My first year to do this was in 2017, with Judi Herring, M.D., and again in 2019, when I presented with my husband, James Bunce.
12) HRO Jacksonville Testimony | Anunnaki Ray | @anunnakiray | #jaxHRO | #JaxPol #JacksonvilleFL | Jan. 24th 2016
13) Listen With Care: Build Bridges of Understanding | With Judi Herring M.D. and Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez | September 20th, 2015
14) I have Over 50,000 followers with this blog and social media: where I bridge build with others, as well as share LGBTQIA+ news, and my own messages to this world. If you have anything you want me to share, let me know. My blog has also been visited in all but a few countries.
15) I am currently a MDiv Student at Meadville Lombard Theological School to get my Master of Divinity with their full paid scholarship.
Past Engagement & Testimonies:
3) Testimonies of Past Speaking Engagements
4) Past Engagements with Photographs
My Service to this World:
1) To hire me to talk for your organization or tutor you privately
2) Here are My FOUR groups I help administrate alone with other leaders in the intersex & non-binary movement. Please answer the questions with you ask to join:
A. Intersex Support for Parents
B. Intersex HAVEN (Intersex Adults Only)
C. Beyond the Binary: Gender Non-conformist: This group is for Endosex, Intersex, Altersex, Non-Binary, Non-Conforming, Transgender People, and those who want to learn about human diversity):
D. South Regional Intersex Support Group
My Social Media Links:
Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez Gender/INTERSEX Activist (Facebook Page)
Rainbow Human Rights Community for LGBTQIA++
Gender Space Pirate Antonio Phoenix (Comic Relief)
I can be followed on Instagram, Tumbler, and Twitter too.
About Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez