You will not erase me.
I received my human right to exist.
The binary is a myth.
My Intersex Awareness Day Haiku:
By Mx. Anunnaki Ray Marquez
October 26th, 2018
‘Erasure of an entire group’: intersex people fear Trump anti-trans memo Their lives would be at odds with the scientifically erroneous definitions of sex and gender that Trump is pursuing. By Sam Levin Thu 25 Oct 2018 01.00 EDT
I am not alone: #WontBeErased!
- The Guardian: ‘Erasure of an entire group’: intersex people fear Trump anti-trans memo Their lives would be at odds with the scientifically erroneous definitions of sex and gender that Trump is pursuing. By Sam Levin
- Sociologists for Trans Justice Denounces Trump Administration’s Proposed Redefinition of Sex and Gender: TransJusticeSyllabus created by Sociologists for Trans Justice (S4TJ)
- Intersex People #WontBeErased, Either October 26, 2018, by Georgiann Davis
- What is Intersex Awareness Day and why does it matter more than ever in the age of Trump? Ella Braidwood 26th October 2018, 10:31 AM
- Intersex People #WontBeErased, Support Their Trans Friends Advocates for intersex people speak out against the gender binary the Trump administration is seeking to impose. BY HARPER JEAN TOBIN, SAM AMES, AND KIMBERLY ZIESELMAN OCTOBER 26 2018 3:02 PM EDT
- Saturday, October 27, 2018, 14:49 by Thomson Reuters Foundation Intersex babies caught in surgery battle over medical risks, ethical rights
- Trump set to abolish intersex people Published on October 23, 2018October 23, 2018 in Cary Costello/Health/Politics by Dr. Cary Gabriel Costello
- Why Sex Is Not Binary The complexity is more than cultural. It’s biological, too. By Anne Fausto-Sterling Dr. Fausto-Sterling is a professor of biology and gender studies.
- Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say By Denise Grady Oct. 22, 2018
- Intersex People Will Also Not Be Erased: Four prominent voices and advocates on how to show up for the intersex community. By Michael Love Michael October 31, 2018
- ‘It’s medically sanctioned violence and torture’: Intersex patients call for end to genital surgeries on children By Nara Schoenberg |Chicago Tribune| November 1, 2018
I am Proudly the First in Colorado to get an Intersex Birth Certificate
The Guardian: First US person to have ‘intersex’ on birth certificate: ‘There’s power in knowing who you are’ By Sam Levin, Wed 11 Jan 2017 05.00 EST
I Have An Intersex Birth Certificate. By Hida Viloria, JUNE 21, 2017
These Human Rights Organizations and many more say it is time to Stop IGM.
Photography by Karmathartic, Seth Langner
2 thoughts on “IAD 2018 Poem: You will not Erase Me!”