Five simple things you can do to become an Intersex Ally and a Messenger:
- To help me change this world, share my story, and share the stories of others like me. Watch these educational videos: Intersex Educational Videos, and share about other intersex people. “Like” their public Facebook pages too, and help them to spread their message. Give voice to those innocent babies who have no voice. Since we are as common as redheads, what you share to this world, could make the difference in the life of a baby born this way.
- Print these 2 PDF’s out, and hand it out to people: The United Nation’s Intersex Fact Sheet 2016 and Brief Guidelines for Intersex Allies
- Include “Intersex” in your Human Rights Efforts. When you say “LGBT please add the “I” now. Say LGBTI or even say LGBTQIA+. This gives you the opportunity to explain why: That there are millions of intersex infants being surgically and medically violated, and sometimes a few of us may even appear, queer, transgender, gay, lesbian, or asexual, in this world.
- Tell Others there is Help and Support out there: World Wide List of Advocacy Organizations.
- Share My Daily Message, and Intersex Education from my website, Facebook, and Twitter.
I also help administrate on Facebook:
My e-mail: email@example.com
Together we can help create a world that stops surgically mutilating the genitals of intersex children and allows the self-determination of gender.
The Intersex Flag
To see the other flags and definitions go to: