Seven simple things you can do to become an Intersex Ally and a Messenger:
- Print these 2 PDF’s out, and hand it out to people: The United Nation’s Intersex Fact Sheet 2016 and Brief Guidelines for Intersex Allies
- Include “Intersex” in your Human Rights Efforts. When you say “LGBT please add the “I” now. Say LGBTI or even say LGBTQIA+. This gives you the opportunity to explain why: That there are millions of intersex infants being surgically and medically violated, and sometimes a few of us may even appear, queer, transgender, gay, lesbian, or asexual, in this world.
- Tell Others there is Help and Support out there: World Wide List of Advocacy Organizations.
- Share the stories of intersex people: Intersex Educational Videos, Blogs and Articles
- “Like” the public Facebook pages of all us advocates and activists.
- Give voice to those innocent babies who have no voice. Since we are as common as redheads, and that we are a “NATURAL BODILY VARIATION”.
- Share My Daily Message, and Intersex Education from my website, Facebook, and Twitter.
What you share to this world will make the difference in the life of a baby born this way.
I also help administrate on Facebook:
My e-mail: email@example.com
Together we can help create a world that stops surgically mutilating the genitals of intersex children and allows the self-determination of gender.
The Intersex Flag
To see the other flags and definitions go to: